A romantic song and candle lit dinner is great but sometimes your sex drive just MIA. Our bodies are like machines and the produce what we code in. In this case the code is a lifestyle. Poor die can drain all the fun from your life. For centuries people use food as aphrodisiacs and they worked perfectly. There are a gazillion pills out there in the market that promise to boost your libido. However, as great as they make them sound in advertisements and product labels they have various side effects.
Pump That Libido
Making the silent nights a night to remember is a couple’s wish especially if you have been together for a long time. Some romantic vibes mixed with these foods is maybe what you need to pump up your libido.
Many health benefits are associated with chocolate and now “getting it on” is one of them. Dark chocolate is great aphrodisiacs because they contain phenylethylamine, a compound which releases similar endorphins stimulated by sex. It also contains magnesium which triggers dopamine and serotonin in the brain which can make you feel relaxed and happy feeling. This will put you in the “mood.”
The next time you order oysters in your romantic dinner, and the night ends excellent for you know it’s the power of the oysters. They set the mood from the word go. The presentation, how you suck it and lick your lips with delight can arouse your partner on the spot. They are rich in zinc which stimulates testosterone production. They also increase the clitoris sensitivity. It also has a concentrated dose of vitamin B12 which is useful in enlarging blood vessels.
This fruit in 92 percent water, you know you need to stay dehydrated during hunger games in bed. The concentration of the remaining 8 percent is with vital nutrients to improve your sex life. Watermelon is focused with lycopene, beta-carotene, and citrulline which can aid in relaxing blood vessels and boosting your sex drive.
Breakfast in bed followed by hot morning sex make the relationship feel like cupid just arrowed you all over again. The secret is having eggs in the mix when taking your breakfast. Eggs are rich in proteins which you will increase energy and stamina. These are probably the two most important tools you will need to make the morning sex last for longer. It also contains vitamin B6 which regulates libido and balances the hormonal levels.
Folate is one of the essential nutrients needed to boost circulation and also help in the formation of red blood cells. Concentration of nutrients in supplements is common to improve your sex life, but you can naturally acquire it by eating spinach. Increased blood circulation can result in blood flow in extremities and thus make arousal and sex pleasurable. Studies show that women can easily achieve orgasm and your man can maintain a firm erection for long.
It is a spice that has been used as an aphrodisiac for centuries before we had our artificial sexual enhancers. Pepper is rich in capsaicin which can result in increased metabolism and heart rate. The metabolism will provide you with the energy and stamina you need while increased blood flow will ensure sufficient supply of oxygen and maintain a firm erection. However, taking too much of it can be hazardous to your health.
Kill That Libido
Unknowingly we live a lifestyle and diet that slowly drain our libido. When you are struggling with your sex drive, you may want to recheck your diet because it may be the cause.
These are just foods that you eat to fill your stomach but have no nutritional value that can help you in the bedroom. Insulin resistance can be as a result of years of eating refined grains. This can narrow your arteries and apart from risking you from erectile dysfunction it also makes you vulnerable to diabetes and heart problems.
It is true that a glass of red wine can make you a giant in bed but the excessive drinking of alcohol will drop your bedroom ratings to zero. It will make it hard for a man to achieve and maintain a firm erection and for the women you can kiss your orgasms goodbye.
We all love great kissers because we translate they will be amazing in bed, so we take a mint to make that breath all fresh. However, mint can drain your testosterone level leaving you with minimal sex drive.
There are natural ways in which you can improve your sex life. You can start by eating a well nutritional balanced diet. This is a safe way that you are assured of a great sex life without the worry of possible side effects.