There is a billion dollar market out there for people seeking sexual enhancement products to help them perform better in the bedroom. There are pills, creams, sex toys and a wide range of other products designed to offer sexual support. However, what many people do not realize is that a good exercise routine can work wonders for your sex life and will cost much less in the end.
Here are 5 exercise routines that will not only improve your health, but enhance your sex life as well:
1. Lunges – Lunges are great for building those leg muscles. You would be surprised how many positions in sex depend greatly on the strength of your leg muscles.
2. Squats – Squats are a superb exercise for enhancing those buttock muscles. Not only are those butts good to look at, but they also play a significant role in your thrusting ability during sex.
3. Crunches – Crunches are a good choice to for enhancing your core muscles like those found in the pelvis, lower back and abdomen. These muscles are also very important to our thrusting motion.
4. Weight Lifting – Lifting weights does more than build big muscles. Studies have shown that weight lifting in moderation can enhance your testosterone levels, which in turn can increase your libido and sex drive.
5. Cardio – Cardio exercises like running or speed walking are great for the cardiovascular system, but they are also great for sexual endurance.
Get In Sex Shape
We all know the results of not exercising. We have less energy, we don’t like the way we look, and we end up lacking confidence in our ability to do anything right, including sex. By exercising regularly you can get into sex shape. Men can avoid erectile dysfunction problems caused by obesity by simply exercising.
You can enhance the exercise experience by exercising with your partner so you can both get into sex shape together. Exercising together can be very sexy and might just improve your sex life as well. By utilizing the exercises mentioned above or choosing other exercises designed to improve your strength, flexibility and cardio, you can enhance your sex life and improve your health all at the same time.